21 models with brown sheaths, pouches and skulls. Only took four episodes of SHIELD...

Seriously, why am I incapable of painting fast????!?

Its not always a bad thing. Also. What season of shield?

Second. Only just gotten around to it...

Yeah, me too. I just finished the second last night, while painting the slowest base coats in the universe. Today, I built over 70 space marines! For someone else (Plus 20 odd Stormcast Eternals, and 70 odd LotR goblins). But I did pick up the Stronghold Assault book, so that's excellent.

Glued some base extensions on my 31 Death Company. Was after that to tired to paint the 10 still black DC Guys.

Build 4 Heavy bolters together for an cheap Skyhammer Squad. Not realy sure if they will be worth. But Heavy bolters on guys looks so good.

The alternative is 4 Missleguys wich are already painted and ready beside the other squad with 2 gravcannon and 2 MM.

In these days Fallout 4 consumes my hobby time but i try to stay on line.

Beytrayal of Calth arrived today. So that i have enough in que for the next 3 months. :ph34r.:

21 models with brown sheaths, pouches and skulls. Only took four episodes of SHIELD...

Pre winter soldier that show is a slog. Post Winter Soldier it just gets better and better!

Season 2 finale is basically a small marvel film. Enjoy!

Going to try and undercoat/ more assembly on the Deredeo tonight!... But fallout.

Season 3 its the best show on TV :D

Found three cans of Mephiston Red spray coat at my LGS!! Bought all three with immense glee. Happy to not have to base coat all of the red armor, as I remember painting red is not my favorite thing to do. GW site has the cans as "Out of Stock" here in the US, so I'm quite happy with my purchase.

End of Line

Glued some base extensions on my 31 Death Company. Was after that to tired to paint the 10 still black DC Guys.

Build 4 Heavy bolters together for an cheap Skyhammer Squad. Not realy sure if they will be worth. But Heavy bolters on guys looks so good.

The alternative is 4 Missleguys wich are already painted and ready beside the other squad with 2 gravcannon and 2 MM.

Beytrayal of Calth arrived today. So that i have enough in que for the next 3 months. :ph34r.:

Where did you get the base extensions? Did you 'base' the edges to match or just leave them as a black ring?

3 month backlog eh? I can't even put a time on my backlog...but it could probably stretch to a year. And ai don't even have Fall Out 4 to distract me!

EDC

Where did you get the base extensions? Did you 'base' the edges to match or just leave them as a black ring?

3 month backlog eh? I can't even put a time on my backlog...but it could probably stretch to a year. And ai don't even have Fall Out 4 to distract me!

EDC

Buyed them from Eccentric Miniatures.

http://www.eccentricminiatures.com/retems0019.html

100 Rings for $22 is realy nice and should be enough for my old marines. Already glued 60 on old bases.

Had not the Time to put sand on and paint them up but i´m going to so in the future (2056?).

I will simply use the GW Astrogranite basing Texture to fill the gaps cause i did the main basing on my figures since it is released.

Im painting quick to get the minis on the field. I hate to play with grey ones.

In the last years i managed to get a paintingstandard that is easy and fast to paint. I don´t bother with akzents on troops.

Named Charakters and elites like terms and cents get a little bit more love.

Edited by Riot Earp

Though the forgeworld upgrade set is nifty, I think the plastic BA sprue also does a good job of fleshing out the chapter icons on your BaC models. I can't afford the box but one box and maybe 1-2 plastic upgrades should be plenty to add a BA flavor to the marines.

Don't forget the awesome BA transfer pack. Pricey but there is a tonne of stuff on it that works rather well for these guys.

Don't forget the awesome BA transfer pack. Pricey but there is a tonne of stuff on it that works rather well for these guys.

Plus the forge world transfer set for Heresy BA should be out soon enough. The word form the lady of rumour tower is that they're being pushed out (like the chapter upgrades were) at a reasonable pace so all the legions can have basic stuff to work with :)