I sprayed the crew white from in front and below to give the effect of a dark cockpit lit by the controls.

After painting the crew, or is it just a black/grey undercoat with the white applied directionally over it?

Edited by Jolemai

I sprayed the crew white from in front and below to give the effect of a dark cockpit lit by the controls.

After painting the crew, or is it just a black/grey undercoat with the white applied directionally over it?

I didn't paint the crew at all apart from the white spray as I knew they'd be quite obscured by the green. They just got primed German Redbrown along with the rest of the model and then hit with white.

I didn't paint the crew at all apart from the white spray as I knew they'd be quite obscured by the green. They just got primed German Redbrown along with the rest of the model and then hit with white.

Mind=blown.

Bought a BA centric card game from the comic shop. Death Angel Space Hulk or something - mentions Lorenzo on the back so I guess features the dudes from the boxed game. 6 player coop.

Will report how it is when I've played it. Maybe could be combined with 40k?

Bought a BA centric card game from the comic shop. Death Angel Space Hulk or something - mentions Lorenzo on the back so I guess features the dudes from the boxed game. 6 player coop.

Will report how it is when I've played it. Maybe could be combined with 40k?

my dad and I played it, it's interesting!

Made another sweet deal today. Traded the Tau army I got along with my BA army for the list below. Some of it is older stuff but there is a lot of stuff. Now I have my dev squad and 5 pods :-)

10 man tactical squad with sgt. and flamer

10 man tactical squad with sgt and flamer and missle launcher.

10 man tactical squad with sgt and missle launcher

10 man tactical squad with sgt. and meltagun

Assault Squad (9 man) with sgt. that has plasma pistol and two of the marine have plasma pistols

Devastator squad (5 man) with sgt., 2 plasma guns, 1 heavy bolter, and 1 missle launcher. Capt. is missing weapon.

Terminator Squad (5 man ) with banner(custom), 1 assault cannon, and 1 cyclone missile launcher

Terminator Squad (6 man, bare) with capt. (power sword), and an assault cannom

Terminator Squad ( 5 Man) very good paint job, all lightning claws, custom painted banner

8 bikes, semi painted, 3 are chaos bikes (just liked the look)

2 attack bikes with multi-meltas.

Chaplain on Bike, older model, missing backpack and base.

1 space marine captain, power sword, banner, current-ish model

10 man pro painted scout sniper squad

2 extra basic marines

2 extra squad captain

1 old school commander (possibly a librarian) with a huge detailed banner. would need painted striped.

1 Blood Angels Furioso Dreadnought. Decent paint job. Metal

1 old school razorback tank with lascannon

1 Dark Angels Ezekiel Model

1 Bare Plastic Dreadnought

1 Painted Dreadnought. Decent Paint job,

2 Land Speeders. One has missile launcher like the whirlwind made from the whirlwind tank.

1 Bare Drop Pod

Looking forward to seeing the 'bird', Luther.

I got this guy primed up!!

http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac194/Khyron666/IMG_2636.jpg

FOR THOSE WE CHERISH, WE DIE IN GLORY!! Lamenters blog coming soon!!

End of Line

Is that yellow a primer, or did you prime and base coat with a yellow?

It is the Daemonic Yellow Colour Primer from Army Painter. It's a really nice color and after several thin and quick passes over the model, provided really smooth coverage. I highly recommend it for this kind of project. Maybe not so much for smaller bits. I have yet to look into an equivalent match from other companies. If anyone knows of a match, that'd be swell.

And is he about to do a killer riff on his air guitar?

Hell yeah, he is!!

http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac194/Khyron666/image.png

End of Line