Tbh, he does have a point.

If I may, what is the point I'm missing?

There are no need to say much on my post, this was just the "report & thought" about a Today What's New whose "extra" comment was unnecessary. The "No more are the Sons of Russ left languishing behind their superhuman kin on the battlefield!" could have stay away of the New, given the fact that the Wolves do not even have the need to buy a new codex, while i can foresee that the Blood Angels Players will not be spared by a New overpriced codex. (Yeah Overpriced, more costy than the actual one, cause i foresee it. after all, they will not do a second Blood Angels campaign.....nor reedit the shamefull SoB campaign...unless you swallow the fact that Necrons really fear tyranids to the point of allying with the Imperium...or even the Fact that the Magnovitrium survive the Precedent Orkish assault that happens millenia before...or even the fact that the Imperium was able to use it, or more, the fact that for 10 thousands of years, the Blood Angels never discovered the Necrons Tomb wolrds within the Shield Of Baal system....and i can continue.....)

But you know Jolemai, if it wasn't just a game, or if i had invest too much, i should simply contract a team of lawyer to work around this simple question :

"Can i have a refound on the Blood Angels 7th Ed codex, and the Shield of Baal, looking at the, Sale of Goods Act 1979,  1979 CHAPTER 54, 14 ?"

Edited by Frater Antodeniel

Shield of Baal was not shameful; at the time it gave us a wealth of options to supplement what was already a pretty decent Codex. The trouble is, both the Codex and the campaign book haven't aged well.

There is nothing wrong with a GW blog bigging up the new SW stuff - even if it isn't perfect (no Dreadnought upgrades, etc). Nor is there anything wrong with a publication older than ours getting an update.

The mission statement for the B&C is, amongst many things, to promote constructive debate and even though this is essentially the "BA spam thread" negative theatrics fall foul of that. GW aren't taunting anyone who hasn't had an update, they aren't sticking a knife in your back and the world certainly isn't falling down because of it.

GW "What's new today"

No more are the Sons of Russ left languishing behind their superhuman kin on the battlefield!"

See. It takes all this stuff for the Space Wolves to be anywhere near as good as the Blood Angels.

I don't care if SW get tank squadrons. At the end of the day, they're still Space Wolves. There has to be some benefit to playing with them, or any other chapter.

Must not have seen they all get army wide furious charge eh Xenith? :P

I kid though. Our time will come. These little digital updates are awesome and s good sign of things going digital overall backed up by campaign books. It's a good system.

And we'll be updated before chaos I bet!

There  is a dark signs  though.

Space wolves didn't got their dreadnoughts updated. It's still considered a rumor, but the saturday is near.

I  am actually happy with that wolves releasebrcause it's gave  us a hope  that  7ed codex that already had their campaing  and supplement get update. Moreover! New models got new rules!

Krom moved to clampack and get buffed.

I hope that Karlaen and new Reclusiarch  (don't even try to argue that :)  will have a new proper rules replacing exisitng (or not so)  dataslates.

The only thing that our tempered brothers  should embrace is time. Be patient and ready for times to come. I suspect the next autumn-winter will bring us an update.

But watching the sufering of our sisters  and grey brotherhood makes me  even  stronger at will.

And for now we have a visions from our past days of heresy. When we were strong and had a purpose (and a bagload of assault cannons of course).

True dat.

In other news, I got 7 drop pods to a decent state and undercoated terminators last night. Also prepped a load of bases for a smattering of Iron Earth this evening.

Even got the first wash on the pods too!

Only a hell of a lot of other stuff to do in the next two nights before some big games this weekend...

Did not See anyone with the sm tanks formation s in the field so why should you field them with puppys.

Because ours are fast and much better :D plus a squadron of Baals would be amazing. Especially if having three of them restored the scout rule.

Did not See anyone with the sm tanks formation s in the field so why should you field them with puppys.

Because ours are fast and much better :biggrin.: plus a squadron of Baals would be amazing. Especially if having three of them restored the scout rule.

3 Baal Formation better have some awesome rules to push these beatifull buggers.

When the dreamer awake, the reality shake in fear. Better not disturb the great beast sleep. But, since we all are asleep, here is the teaser of my on-going new great project.

You all liked the Flesh Tearers 20page supplement ? then prepare yourself for the Full campaign book that is to come !

I intend to up the quality level a little more to a GW official standard. To do so, i will use as basic the SoB:Exterminatus, Kauyon Campaign, Curse of the Wulfen Campaign, most of the Flesh Tearers Novel that involve information about Cretacia, and some of the most recent Imperial Armour campaign.

I already have the Scenario in mind, and it will involve the following factions :

- Flesh Tearers chapter (Cretacia system is under attack !)

- Tyranids

- Knights of Blood chapter (May be change to Black Templars or another Astartes chapter, even if i prefer keeping a Blood Angels one)

- Inquisition and Militarus Tempestus

- A little part of Adeptus Mechanicus involvment....

- Eldars (With maybe some Dark Eldars interactions/scheme.....)

- Chaos Deamons (They will come in an unexpected way...)

And of course, it will involve the 20 page of my Flesh Tearers supplement, yet, i think that there will be far more than those 20 page, for, well, you can imagine that beneath the Cretacian Fortress Monastery of the Flesh Tearers, lies weapons of old and heroes of the past, that only demand to be awaken....

(There is maybe quite a lot of faction, some may think, yet, every faction involvment will be very logical. Foremost, it will not be a giantic war ala Kauyon/Mont'ka.)

Lot of work for a third time project^^. (I will keep most/all of the Current Flesh Tearers fluff, and extend this one to deeper level, that will reveal how complex things are in the 40e millenium....Mutual Interrests, Trap, Backstabbing, Unforeseen loyalties and honor pacts, unexpected foe & ally, and catastrophics clifhanger with the warp.)

http://i.imgur.com/nEp3uEG.png

Edited by Frater Antodeniel