What do ya'll think?

He's gonna look super archaic, that's for sure! 

It's hard to give solid answers without the torso, the CSM backpack will look imposing I would have cut the vent 'arms' off, but this will look cool.

Nice choice on sword - that's what I'm pondering on for my own Meph.

Only thing I dont like is the plasma pistol - unless you cut it shorter, it just protrudes a bit too much for my tastes - maybe a Sanguinary guard one?

Nice Terms Charlo.

At the Moment im thinking about an Libby dread with daemonology and an dominus priest nearby. If he perils the dominus can repair him in the 2+. (Yes i know heretic)

As long as you only summon bloodletters, because Blood Blood Blood.
Edited by Xenith

@Riot Earp: With a 2+ repair I bet he could keep up two libby dreads. If you're going to go heretic you might as well go all heretic!

@Dolchiate Remembrancer: I like the choice of bitz there. The bigger purity seals are great and the right arm as a whole looks really good (Personally I always have a hard time with that particular shoulderpad). Those shoulder wing bitz from the DC sprue or something close to that size might make a good addition to the backpack depending on the torso.  

What do ya'll think?

It's hard to give solid answers without the torso, the CSM backpack will look imposing I would have cut the vent 'arms' off, but this will look cool.

Only thing I dont like is the plasma pistol - unless you cut it shorter, it just protrudes a bit too much for my tastes - maybe a Sanguinary guard one?

I know what you mean about the plasma pistol. Im hoping it isnt too much of an eye sore as i wont be able to get a sanguinary guard one.

As for the torso and legs, they will be from the new sanguinary priest kit!

What do ya'll think?

I know what you mean about the plasma pistol. Im hoping it isnt too much of an eye sore as i wont be able to get a sanguinary guard one.

As for the torso and legs, they will be from the new sanguinary priest kit!

PM sent.

Found a BaC box going for £60 and I can't justify it :sad.:

Odds on the wife saying yes...?

Link? :biggrin.:

She can't say no if you don't ask...

But really, it's either 60 quid now, or 95 quid later...

No link as they are in a shop by me. Oh, and permission granted :biggrin.:

Yessss

I was thinking of getting one pack of the heads, torsos, and shoulder pads for this BaC box set. How would you folk best spread them out amongst the thirty marines?

Random? Give them all to the veteran squad? Some other method? They will be used for 40k primarily.

Played 3 games in a 500 point small tournament tonight. Took a 5 man jp dc with sword and hammer, 5 tac marines with a missile launcher and 5 assault marines with a fist and a chappy leading the squad.

Notable mentions both the assault squad and the dc getting charges off at the same time on a dreadknight and failing to damage it (forgot zealot), the death company charging 20 boys killing 15 of them, the death company multi charging a captain, a tactical squad and an assault squad and taking them all out in two rounds of combat then wiping out another tac squad. The chaplain and 2 assault marines dying to two walls of flame in turn 2 and my hammer dc stubbing his toe on turn 1. Awesome games though tabled by grey knights, draw with orks and victory against ultramarines. A good night indeed

Strangely enough? My current forays into Vampire: The Masquerade has helped rekindle my interest in, and add some fluff to, my Blood Drinkers company once more. (I've been having a really hard time shaking off my burnout for some reason). I can hopefully get the last 20 Tac Marines done and finally have that portion of my company done. Then back to the Devastators!

Strangely enough? My current forays into Vampire: The Masquerade has helped rekindle my interest in, and add some fluff to, my Blood Drinkers company once more. (I've been having a really hard time shaking off my burnout for some reason). I can hopefully get the last 20 Tac Marines done and finally have that portion of my company done. Then back to the Devastators!

It happens to us all. Then you start thinking about how to convert a mephiston model and all of a sudden you have your buddies over for an all day hobby day to which many will enjoy and you are right back in it!

I was thinking of getting one pack of the heads, torsos, and shoulder pads for this BaC box set. How would you folk best spread them out amongst the thirty marines?

Random? Give them all to the veteran squad? Some other method? They will be used for 40k primarily.

Anyway, box acquired! Guess who is building a Contemptor this evening?

:D

:biggrin.:

Blinged-up and converted I hope! ;)

:biggrin.:

Blinged-up and converted I hope! ;)

Well, we'll see. At the moment it's just been put together with a dry fit - really surprised at how small it is! (Fnarr)

I've got some etched brass knocking about and I need to work out how to magnetise it so I can use some FW arms...

Similarly, I'm considering head swaps for the characters but on the other hand, maybe leaving them as they are shows their Terrain heritage? Decisions, decisions.

Sanguinary Knight Terminator dry run :biggrin.:

Count as Death Wing Knights :wink:

I just need some capes for them...

Images are a weird orientation, but it's just photobucket being laggy. Should auto update soon.

http://i1380.photobucket.com/albums/ah177/nevscorner/Snapchat-8627661537041848281_zpseyq28orx.jpg

http://i1380.photobucket.com/albums/ah177/nevscorner/Snapchat-4386042859931733259_zpsunowi4am.jpg

http://i1380.photobucket.com/albums/ah177/nevscorner/Snapchat-3183309184641112428_zps0bfqvezf.jpg

Edited by Charlo