Angels of Death is and always has been, a generic term to describe Space Marines. It just so happened that our 2nd edition Codex had that name as both armies have the word "Angels" in them.

The Angels of Death Supplement is an expansion to Codex: Space Marines and details some extra rules tidbits for their Successor Chapters.

What can we take from it? For Faction Blood Angels the answer is likely to be nothing but for our army lists we will be able to use any Formations that have individual Datasheets.

As an aside, there is a new Psychic power set and we do have access to that according to leaks.

** All the above is summarised in the NR&A forum :)

New releases for next weak are revealed.

Wondering what Angels of Death will be? It cost 33 quids just like the chaos suplementreboots. :smile.:

http://natfka.blogspot.de/2016/04/full-release-list-for-this-week.html

Time to start getting exited?

God damn Ninjas. The lotta ye! :ph34r.:

Sadly - I don't think so.

The book itself has Decurions/ Relics/ Warlord Traits for all the chapters in Codex Space Marines (except seemingly Black Templars, but it isn't clear right now - they could be represented in the Imperial Fist Formation).

BUT.

There are rules for Four new Psychic disciplines that are apparently also available to DA/ BA/ GK/ SW.

There are also rules for Cataphractii Terminators, Cataphractii Terminator Captain and Contemptor Dreads - allowing you to use the Betrayal at Calth Models in 40k. So far unconfirmed if we have access to them, but I hope so. Sick of our Wonky Contemptor rules :tongue.:

Who knows - maybe we'll get a few extra tid bits from this - but at the moment that ^^^ is the extent of it from a BA player. But hey - new Decurions for Salamanders/ Fists/ Iron Hands means lots more mini formations to ally in as Red Marines!

Edited by Charlo

Angels of Death is and always has been, a generic term to describe Space Marines. It just so happened that our 2nd edition Codex had that name as both armies have the word "Angels" in them.

The Angels of Death Supplement is an expansion to Codex: Space Marines and details some extra rules tidbits for their Successor Chapters.

What can we take from it? For Faction Blood Angels the answer is likely to be nothing but for our army lists we will be able to use any Formations that have individual Datasheets.

As an aside, there is a new Psychic power set and we do have access to that according to leaks.

** All the above is summarised in the NR&A forum :smile.:

Ah thanks.

yeah i play often with C:sm allies and also with red marines but angels of death is a real teaser for BA Player cause of that 2nd end codex.

Good to know that the psy powers will be able to use by us. :)

New releases for next weak are revealed.

Wondering what Angels of Death will be? It cost 33 quids just like the chaos suplementreboots. :smile.:

http://natfka.blogspot.de/2016/04/full-release-list-for-this-week.html

Time to start getting exited?

New releases are for the weak, the strong play old school.

EDIT: Jokes aside, I will likely buy this, I need me some Skyhammer Annihilation Force rules and getting all those formations in one book will be great for taking C:SM allies.

Edited by appiah5

Skyhammer Annihilation Force will then get usable in some more turnaments here in Germany. Many banned them because they where webstore exclusive.

I played last Sunday an oldschool turnament (see here http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/317869-riot-earps-blood-angels-and-imperial-allies/?p=4353991)

and placed 5/14.

No Formations. Only one cad only one ally (yes i know that is not sooo oldschool).

Consequence where only one necron player who placed 11th. and one tau player.

Eldar Scored 1&2 Astra Militarum went third. The other Blood Angel player went 12th but he was from the orgateam and played an soft 3 Landraider List just for fun.

Yep I specifically ordered him because his armour was perfect for a BA and was also mk6.

Only changes were the backpack, shoulder pads and left arm/pistol.

From which kit did you get that plastic Librarian shoulder pad (the horned skull)? From that model with the cherub and the staff?

Yep I specifically ordered him because his armour was perfect for a BA and was also mk6.

Only changes were the backpack, shoulder pads and left arm/pistol.

From which kit did you get that plastic Librarian shoulder pad (the horned skull)? From that model with the cherub and the staff?

Yeah that's the one. :)

Many days ago, i faced the difficulty to find a Decent Flesh Tearers Wallpaper....a simple, yet effective one....i couldn't find it "entirely", so i used ressources at hand and performed some small changes.

So today, before everyone eyes come my vision of a simple, yet decent, Flesh Tearers Wallpaper (In two versions) :

gallery_86314_11767_306391.jpg

gallery_86314_11767_216776.jpg

There are also rules for Cataphractii Terminators, Cataphractii Terminator Captain and Contemptor Dreads - allowing you to use the Betrayal at Calth Models in 40k. So far unconfirmed if we have access to them, but I hope so. Sick of our Wonky Contemptor rules

Rules for B@C models in 40k, you say? That's interesting!

There are also rules for Cataphractii Terminators, Cataphractii Terminator Captain and Contemptor Dreads - allowing you to use the Betrayal at Calth Models in 40k. So far unconfirmed if we have access to them, but I hope so. Sick of our Wonky Contemptor rules

Looking forward to dual LC terminators with 4++ saves... or even tacticals with 4++'s!

Has this been confirmed? Very intrigued about points cost of these units as it may affect my ETL vow.

EDC

Has this been confirmed? Very intrigued about points cost of these units as it may affect my ETL vow.

EDC

The WD says it contains rules to use the Betrayal at Calth units in 40k.

Atia said it would be a Cataphractii Captain, Cataphractii Squad and the Contemptor.

Which stands to reason as they don't have manstream 40k rules.

Unless they're suddenly going to give MkIV some rules!

It's the Cataphractii and 'temptor I throwing into my ETL vow so this is very relevant to me...

Although since they're not in the codex we'd possibly need a ruling from Semper...hmm. I'll bring it up once the rules drop I guess.

EDC

If the rules say they are available for Faction Blood Angels then they are fine, just like the Shield of Baal: Deathstorm and Imperial Armour units are.

It's the Cataphractii and 'temptor I throwing into my ETL vow so this is very relevant to me...

Although since they're not in the codex we'd possibly need a ruling from Semper...hmm. I'll bring it up once the rules drop I guess.

EDC

There are already rules for a BA contemptor, and cataphracts are the same cost as regular termies, so fire away.