I would hope so. Purely because we get the psychic powers.

BUT.

That would require GW to write a small blurb saying "these units can be taken in a blood angels army. When done so, replace chapter tactics with furious charge."

Which I really can't see happening.

One very interresting thing about the new psychics powers is the Technomancy table.

Never our Dreadnought Librarian have been able to use properly table such a biomancy to strenghened themselfs. Yet this new Technomancy Table could bring a lot of new opportunities for our Librarian Dreadnought.

It could be very interresting that our Librarian Dreadnought who choose to pick power from the Technomancy Table may be able to "repair" vehicles, gives support bonuses (+1 CT/CC, vehicle teleportation...etc).

At least we can seemingly take the contemptor with whatever formation bonuses it gets from that extra formation.

What extra formation, if I may ask?

There is one in the Iron Hands Decurion that is literally just:

"choose one of the following:

• Dreadnought
  • Ironclad Dreadnought
  • Venerable Dreadnought
  • Contemptor Dreadnought"

It's called honored ancient or something.

If this is a separate datasheet, then it means we'll be able to take the formation of a single Contemptor from C:SM and include it in our armies. Useful for us considering our Contemptor rules are outdated and screwy (BS4...).