Considering the knight game, multi character pack, captain plus terminators or captain plus command squad, I can believe that

Don't forget the Start Collecting! Boxes! There's almost a 50% discount in some of those :D

Especially that mechanicus one... I'm tempted by that when I even think about GW.

I don't think i can get simple green in the UK. I'll just give the power spray a whirl its a pretty light coat so ill take EDC advice with the acetone and be mega quick with it!

Peace

Im pretty sure you can get Simple Green in Staples, im sure i saw it last time i was in one of the stores.

Meanwhile, do I pull the trigger on a box of DC and two boxes of SG? Primarily for bits.

Hmmm.

Order put in today (Darksphere, naturally), but only the one SG box - these should give me the bits needed to properly bling out the last few bits for my ETL vows.

Arrived today :blink.:

Meanwhile, do I pull the trigger on a box of DC and two boxes of SG? Primarily for bits.

Hmmm.

Order put in today (Darksphere, naturally), but only the one SG box - these should give me the bits needed to properly bling out the last few bits for my ETL vows.

Arrived today :blink.:

Enjoy the nipples. I mean models.

Got this guy for a couple of pounds, because I can't resist classic models I didn't get back when!

No idea what to do with him though... Sort of tempted to clip his head off as I can't stand most unhelmeted but unsure... Ideas?

I do really like the sword and scabbard. Plus all the other awesome detail.

http://i1380.photobucket.com/albums/ah177/nevscorner/20160428_210610_zps4erffp47.jpg

Edited by Charlo

Auberon that Chaplain looks fantastic! ...I think I'm the only one, but I was never crazy about that model - you make it look great though, more sinister than I've seen it before.

I finally finished my Imperial Knight (House Hawkshroud) which is pledged to the Blood Angels and wearing their heraldry on his shoulder-pads and elsewhere.

I'll never do yellow again, that's for sure, and I hate how the weathering/chipping came out but it's done...

gallery_37458_4992_78225.jpg

Got this guy for a couple of pounds, because I can't resist classic models I didn't get back when!

No idea what to do with him though... Sort of tempted to clip his head off as I can't stand most unhelmeted but unsure... Ideas?

I do really like the sword and scabbard. Plus all the other awesome detail.

http://i1380.photobucket.com/albums/ah177/nevscorner/20160428_210610_zps4erffp47.jpg

GOD. DAMN.  That's beautiful.  He doesn't have the Storm Bolter hand I see, be sure to give him a Commander Storm Bolter for authenticity :smile.: Give him a Commander backpack and Iron Halo as well and you'll have the best Foot Captain with Relic Sword model ever made. :smile.:

If the head bothers you too much it's not too difficult to cut and file off..  Case in point:

http://www.coolminiornot.com/pics/pics16/img5223af839f5a8.jpg

Edited by appiah5

The stormbolter is in my possession, it's just just a terrible weapon. If I could have it and a Pistol I would for sure. Or if it had special ammo. I'll certainly be giving him a jump pack or something. I suppose I don't have just a "Captain" with JP.

Could go the way of the monster with Valour's Edge, Angel's wings, Deathmask, Auspex, Veritas & Fury of Baal, for when I wouldn't be using Dante.

Today I'm trying to talk myself out of impulse buying a Death Company box for 14 quids..  I have enough DC.. But then I could always use the box to build a magnetized Raphen's Death Company because why not..

Today I'm trying to talk myself out of impulse buying a Death Company box for 14 quids..  I have enough DC.. But then I could always use the box to build a magnetized Raphen's Death Company because why not..

FOR THE ETL!

FOR THE ETL!

Appiah for Forum Champion?

FOR THE ETL!

I already have more than I can paint for the ETL, actually I really can't justify buying more plastic until I burn through some backlog.. And even then what I really need are more Drop Pods and a Storm Raven.. Ah hell..  Just 14 quids.. I mean, why not?  Right?.. Right?!

FOR THE ETL!

I already have more than I can paint for the ETL, actually I really can't justify buying more plastic until I burn through some backlog.. And even then what I really need are more Drop Pods and a Storm Raven.. Ah hell..  Just 14 quids.. I mean, why not?  Right?.. Right?!

Right

Managed to bag some very special models for the ETL. Cannot believe how cheap they were on eBay.

Are you ready?

Hidden Content

TWO OLD SCHOOL METAL LAND SPEEDERS!!!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_VAqwnEHbQBU/R2ML52tVt9I/AAAAAAAABzo/XDGebEdE98k/s320/maymun-resimleri-monkey-pictures-photos1.jpg Edited by appiah5