I had the Explorien Athmo Cruiser Starship from Lego ^_^#

Stormbird looks like a stuffed turkey. But it has to transport alot of marines (20? 30?) in it.

It seems as it have also Las or Autocans as firesupport.

I had the Explorien Athmo Cruiser Starship from Lego :happy.:#

Stormbird looks like a stuffed turkey. But it has to transport alot of marines (20? 30?) in it.

She has five TLLC and six Dreadstrike missiles (120", STR 10, AP 2, Ordnance 1, Blast, one use) as standard. You may exchange your missiles for  Macro-bomb cluster payload (Bomb 1, Sunder, Apoc Barrage 3D6, one use) and you can upgrade it to make Orbital Strikes!!! (Unlimited, STR D, AP 1, Primary Weapon 1, Massive Blast, Barrage [indirect only]).

She can carry up to 50 models which can include Rapier crew, any Dreadnought, bikes, jetbikes, jump infantry and one Rhino (counts as 12 models).

Currently 30k only but who cares?!?! <3

I had the Explorien Athmo Cruiser Starship from Lego :happy.:#

She has five TLLC and six Dreadstrike missiles (120", STR 10, AP 2, Ordnance 1, Blast, one use) as standard. You may exchange your missiles for  Macro-bomb cluster payload (Bomb 1, Sunder, Apoc Barrage 3D6, one use) and you can upgrade it to make Orbital Strikes!!! (Unlimited, STR D, AP 1, Primary Weapon 1, Massive Blast, Barrage [indirect only]).

She can carry up to 50 models which can include Rapier crew, any Dreadnought, bikes, jetbikes, jump infantry and one Rhino (counts as 12 models).

Currently 30k only but who cares?!?! <3

Sounds great. Shame it will be expensive as hell.

A productive day yesterday, I made/finished modelling/magnetising 6 Vanguard Vets, a Corbulo from plastic, added gubbins to my Captain, and a made a company champion!

Currently musing over whether to paint some HH stuff I bought for an Alpha Legion army red instead...

Edited by Xenith

A productive day yesterday, I made/finished modelling/magnetising 6 Vanguard Vets, a Corbulo from plastic, added gubbins to my Captain, and a made a company champion!

Currently musing over whether to paint some HH stuff I bought for an Alpha Legion army red instead...

Do it!

Just posted this on another thread. Currently I have them all bar boltgun 1 and shotgun 2 (and Naaman, obviously).

This is how Scouts are supposed to look (imo).

How many have you got?

I have all of those except for the sergeant. I love the CCW variety! ...I had planned to re-paint them next actually, but due to the painting competition I'm gonna re-org my priority list.

Mmm, scouts. One of my favourite units from the book, so much that I ran very scout heavy armies in 3rd (scouts and death company, hah).

I make about 35 of the metal ones. From that list, I have all but scout 5, Naaman, and the 2 bolter scouts. I really want a unit of 10 metal bolter scouts. Really.

I wish I bought Naman back on the day.

It makes me sad how crappy the plastic scouts are compared to these (well, the heads) hopefully an update is due.

Agreed, there are rare few GW models that I completely don't like but the plastic scouts are just horrendous.  It's really a missed opportunity that Lost Patrol doesn't come with new BA scout sculpts.

Just posted this on another thread. Currently I have them all bar boltgun 1 and shotgun 2 (and Naaman, obviously).

This is how Scouts are supposed to look (imo).

How many have you got?

I have A LOT, around 25 or so I believe.. only five are painted though:

gallery_60983_8363_132559.jpg

GW would have to threaten me with removing my right testicle to settle for the current plastic scout kit, these guys are just beautiful.

Anyway.. In other news, I finished painting a Sanguinary Priest and another Biker..