Cultist Boxset

brother_contagion

Yeah IP is right, though it's three autoguns and two with autopistols and CCW. Basically what is on the front of the box. 

http://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Chaos-Space-Marines-Cultists

The only way to get the heavy weapons (or indeed any of the other cultist sculpts) from GW itself is to buy Dark Vengeance. Again I'd recommed ebay and/or a bitz retailer. I think a full 10 man cultist squad sells on ebay for around the £10 mark.

Good hunting.

Dallo

Yea, as far as I'm aware you'll have to get the special weapons elsewhere. Man oh man I'd sell my mother for a proper cultist kit. Oh, and a new Chaos Space Maine kit. Yea, that'd be great. A new Imperial Guard kit in the quality of the new releases would suffice, or seperately sold lasguns/laspistols.

Edit: Hah, seems like I should spend less time writing, too slow.

I'm just glad I've still got a load of the old necromunda pistols from the last time I was converting cultists for my old alpha legion. I got bored of the old marauders after twenty and had a load of pistols left over, OK so some of my cultists will be carrying laspistols and stub guns, but close enough for me. I also found that with some care it's quite easy to mix the cultists up with empire flagellants to add some diversity to the monoposes.

Archived