SJs' Beastly White Scars

Very Exodites feel to the force, I like the concept but can't help but feel a few bits of Bionics are missing to show who is in control.

I can only imagine it would feel very weird to see that force set up against you, a White Scars Bike army makes you feel safe that you know what to expect but a White Scars army riding a Zoo is very unnerving. 

Very Exodites feel to the force, I like the concept but can't help but feel a few bits of Bionics are missing to show who is in control.

I can only imagine it would feel very weird to see that force set up against you, a White Scars Bike army makes you feel safe that you know what to expect but a White Scars army riding a Zoo is very unnerving.

Cheers Noctem Cultor, I considered bionics but wanted to reference traditional cavalry forces , especially steppes, born in the saddle types where the relationship with the mount is old and battle tested.

The army had its first little outing in a 3 v 3 on friday night, it did look pretty strange - lions and wolves charging a hammerheaed and Riptide. The bases really stand out on your standard urban ruins table but sod it, i think they complement the minis.

Can't remember if I've commented on this or not on the various places I've seen it posted. Suffice to say you pulled this off exceptionally well. I think it looks better all painted up and gaming-ready than I pictured it would. Really keen to see how you handle the Chapter Master, and also how you apply your painting skillz to a little side project set in the 30k universe ;) Great effort mate.

Archived