Congratulations Knife and Fork.

JamesI

I have the pleasure to announce a new Moderator for the Blood Angels forum.  Knife and Fork has been promoted into the ranks of the Moderati and will be helping oversee the Blood Angels forum.  He will be issued a trusty meltagun for dealing with trouble, or if he prefers an infernus pistol as this is the BA forum.

Welcome to the ranks of the Moderators Knife and Fork!  It is well deserved.

Special congrats and welcome to the mod team to K&F. 

On a somewhat related note, I'm very proud to say that the selection for a BA successor-mod had to actually be quite thought out on account of the quality of posters on this forum.  

That's a really inspiring thing.  

Please keep it up guys.  

Best wishes on the mod-venture, K&F

Thanks everyone. Looking forward to doing what I can to help this great community run smoothly. 

Just like Mort says I'd also like to thank the members of this subforum for their contributions to the hobby and maintaining a high quality of posting.

When the new BA 'dex comes out and we'll get a new influx of posters it's great to know that we have solid core like this to build on.

Knifeandfork and I go back a few decades to the war, so here's to me posting my kitten catalog every month, and swearing unchecked.

This is actually the truth. Me and mr No Mercy (as they used to call him) fought back to back in the trenches of WW1.

Knifeandfork and I go back a few decades to the war, so here's to me posting my kitten catalog every month, and swearing unchecked.

This is actually the truth. Me and mr No Mercy (as they used to call him) fought back to back in the trenches of WW1.

I watched him eat a whole platoon of Germans alive, with a knife and fork.

Ahhh those were the days.

Archived