Wraith's Dark Angels

Wraith776

Hello everyone! been here for around a year I think with not a whole lot of painting in between, but some. Near when I first signed up asked for advice on a model I painted and I think I've taken it on board. Below is the first model I ever painted and one I've just finished off tonight.

What do you guys think, have I shown much improvement? The camera work is bad know, horrible lighting and a phone camera, sorry about that. biggrin.png Hopefully I'll feel more motivated to improve my skills into something good.

IMG 3014

IMG 3015

If someone could tell me how to make the images larger and how to rotate them that would be much appreciated.

And also why that happened to the first image :/

I think you copy pasted a thumnail link instead of copy pasting a full image link. for rotation, you have to rotate with a picture editor software, available in every OS.

As for the marines you show a lot of progress , the second marine is 100x better than the first!!!

@ZONKEY Thanks mate, I am pretty proud of both of them.

@Lucifer I uploaded them first to my gallery then added them through the my media tab. Thanks as well biggrin.png It's great to know my skills are developing into something presentable that I'm proud of.

Archived