Crimson Slaughter Possessed and Transports?

Terkael

Greetings B&C. I have a tourney coming up soon and as I dont get a chance to play people very often I have a question. For those of you using Crimson Slaughter Possessed, do you bother putting them in a transport or do you hope for a lucky beast roll. I dont have the points for a Land Raider so was thinking of just throwing them in a rhino.

Greetings B&C. I have a tourney coming up soon and as I dont get a chance to play people very often I have a question. For those of you using Crimson Slaughter Possessed, do you bother putting them in a transport or do you hope for a lucky beast roll. I dont have the points for a Land Raider so was thinking of just throwing them in a rhino.

I run them on foot with a cheap prophet sorcerer, none of their rolls are bad. Being in a Rhino doesn't work for me. They're not competitive and there are better ways to spend the points but I don't care, I love the unit and the fluff and I do still win games with them. Plus they are an alright OS bodyguard for a summoning sorcerer.

The current list I'm playing is Possessed, Cultists, Spawn, Maulerfiends and Khorne Daemons allies (Hounds with a JugHerald).

Archived