Successor Chapter Fluff

Discopirate

So I'm in the process of creating a successor chapter to the Dark Angels. All of the Unforgiven seem to be unique in some way and I'm struggling to come up with some background fluff for my chapter. For example, the Disciples of Caliban are single minded in their pursuit of Cypher. I understand that the Dark Angels shun the Inquisition (in case they get too close). However, would a successor chapter with close ties to the Inquisition be beyond the realms of plausibility? 

The idea is that they aid the Inquisition in hunting down Traitor Legions/Chapters/Warbands (a bit like the Red Hunters chapter). However, the real reason for their connection to the Inquisition is to keep an eye on them and prevent them from uncovering things they shouldn't and to "deal with it" should they happen to do so. 

I'm thinking of naming them Angels Secretum after their role of keeping the secret of the Fallen a secret. 

This would also give me a reason to ally my Inquisitorial warband I'm working on. So what do people think of this? If anyone has any other ideas for a fairly unique successor chapter feel free to voice them. Cheers!

I think it sounds good mate. I'm always on a belief that it's you're hobby so you can do what you like. What I really like is how you have given them fluff to explain why they are working with the inquisition.

What paint scheme are you thinking of? Would like to see some pics when they are done

In my sig is a link to the Brotherhood of the Angels competition for 2014. In it I did a DIY chapter called the Saints of the Angels which follow a similar premise. The actively run counter to Unforgiven stigma and work closely with the Inquisition to find out what they know and even to nudge a few in favor of the Unforgiven.

In my sig is a link to the Brotherhood of the Angels competition for 2014. In it I did a DIY chapter called the Saints of the Angels which follow a similar premise. The actively run counter to Unforgiven stigma and work closely with the Inquisition to find out what they know and even to nudge a few in favor of the Unforgiven.

Thanks for the link to your DIY chapter. Some awesome ideas there. I didn't steal them, honest! As an aside, will there be another Brotherhood of Angels competition for 2015?

I think it sounds good mate. I'm always on a belief that it's you're hobby so you can do what you like. What I really like is how you have given them fluff to explain why they are working with the inquisition.

What paint scheme are you thinking of? Would like to see some pics when they are done

Cheers buddy. I was thinking Grey + Blue or Green. I'll post some pictures when I get round to painting them. Or I may wait until the ETL.

Archived