TDA + Assalut Marines

Kimbaras

Hey guys.

Just a question that is bothering me for a while now. If I put, let's say an Interrogator-Chaplain with Terminator Armour in an Assault Marine Squad, they both will have the Deep Strike rule. So far so good.

BUT, there is always a but, if I deep strike them as a squad, near any bike with teleport (so nearly avery bike we got in the codex) would the entire squad benefit from the teleport thanks to the Int-Chap in Termy armour or they would scatter normally because most of the squad is not in TDA and they got DS from theirs jump packs?

Cheers biggrin.png biggrin.png

A drop pod with a locator beacon may work though, I forget the wording on that but I don't recall it being restricted to TDA models.   Then reserves come in turn 2 (assuming you make the roll).  I don't think you can declare DWA with non-TDA units.

A drop pod with a locator beacon may work though, I forget the wording on that but I don't recall it being restricted to TDA models. Then reserves come in turn 2 (assuming you make the roll). I don't think you can declare DWA with non-TDA units.

Yeah I think DWA works only with full Termy squads

Rules for teleport homer say that your unit must be entirely composed of models in TDA for the Teleport homer to work, so in this case, the squad would scatter.

Close, but no cigar. happy.png

Ah forgot the wording about whole squad beeing TDA.

Well thanks for the replys!

Archived