Are you guys hoping for Grav and Stormtalons?

Ishagu

I don't like Grav....it seems like a crutch for bad players or needed to stay alive in the cheese that is the tournament scene.

As for Stormtalon, I hope to the Emprah that we get it as it's more fitting for our fluff. Plus those vanilla cupcakes stolez our precious storm ravens....

Oh come on Depth! That's so unfair.  

A weapon designed specifically for big monster, hard-infantry hunting and a viable option for dealing with these foes is a crutch? 

That's so misguided.  By that logic plasma gun are a crutch, baals are a crutch, DC are a crutch....anything used to combat or "stay alive in the tourney scene" is crutch.  

Thats not a fair assessment at all.  

GK, Tau, Eldar, Nids, Daemons and Dark Eldar, (Crons even with Tran' Ctans) all get monsters that are really difficult to take down- grav makes perfect sense from a fluff perspective and a gaming one. 

rah-rah grav guns!

They pretty much came out of left field and were auto include. FW already has some grav rules that make sense.

Plasma can backfire and Baals are not in the slightest overpowered. Actually I'd take autolas over them.

And my gawd sirrah, you're shooting at monstrous creatures when we have heroes of legend to take them down?

I can hear the disapproval of the Black Templars forum from here :P

I can't see us getting grav guns. It seems like melta and flamers are our style (based on the fact that we can take so many of these, in regular or pistol form).

I hope we get the StormTalon, purely so other chapters can't out-fly the Angels. (Our primarch had wings)

And I'm hoping we get the Stalker/Hunter tanks, but I love tanks so....

Don't care either way for Centurions

Archived