Victory!

Brother Bahram

Greatings, Brothers. It has been a long time ago I wrote here due my health.

Today, my friend and I, played a game at 2000p. He played Space Wolves (I can't remember his army list from mind)

We played Mailstrom #2 and here's my list:

Belial - TH&SS

Librarian - lvl1 (Pyromancy), bike, PFG

4 bikes - plasma (with lib)

6 DWT - 1xHF, 4xTH&SS (DWA 2 with Bel)

5 DWT - AC, CF (DWA 2)

5 DWT - AC, CF (DWA 2)

5 Vet - 1xMeltagun, 1xMultimelta, 3xBP&PP, Drop pod

5 Assault - 2xFlamer, 1xMelta bomb

5 Scouts - 5xSniper, Camocloaks

8 Dev - 1xHB, 1xPC, 2xLC

8 Dev - 1xHB, 1xPC, 2xLC

I placed the two Dev squads to cover the field at both directions. The Lib and bikes behind a building and after his deployment the Scouts in a building for 3+ cover save.

He was confused about my deployment and didn't really know how to set up.

I started the game. Drop pod down near one objective. The Lib and bikes drove forward against another objective (preparing for DWA.

One Dev squad managed to immobilize his LRC (in here it was 6 Termies with LC's). The other squad managed to reduce one of his squads the half. At this point he was frustrated already!

At his turn he managed to kill to of my vets.

At turn two the Assault marines arrived near the bikes, one DWT squad arrived near another objective. Bel and his squad did I place behind his Long Fangs, Njal and his squad. The last DWT squad use the bikes TH to help out the Assault marines.

At my last round, alla that was left of his troops, was the Drop pod that Bjorn arrived in!

The score: 22-2

A fun game, not only due my victory, but because that this army list worked my way.

Archived