Costom Dark Angel RPG

angel2burst

So hear me out on this brothers, i have been working on a custom roll playing game base the table top game not on the fantasy flight games for my friends and of course i am doing my favorite chapter as the main cast.

I idea behind this roll playing game is that you are playing fluff strength space marines, so most of the characters have better stats then normal also every character is Named character level of power, what i want help with is sort of balancing the characters out, still keep in mind all my Characters are powerful in so way also this characters are all my idea, i am not using any official character such as Azrael or Ezekiel to play as, if you guys like this idea i will post some of there profiles, also as a note i have 10 different spaces marines done, 1 Saint, and 1 Inquisitor. I was going to do pure space marines but then one of my friends requested some female characters so 1 Saint and Inquisitor later i got that done. Any way that you for listing and please post if you want me to show the Guys if been working on

Archived