Chaos Considerations.

Prot

Sorry to hear that you're struggling with the Crimson Slaughter, the models you've shown so far have been inspiring to say the least!

Thanks. I'm just lazy. The way I paint the red it's just too time consuming but it's always an internal debate to do a model as well as I can, or cut the time down and be happy with finishing something.

I may try Alpha or Night Lords next (still working on Krannon) just to see if I get anything going with blues.

Be nice to see the AL get some love.

Agree.  Prot I think you could model a cool Alpha Legion force, you can always model a count as Huron for his ability to infiltrate units?  You can always model a squad base on one of your friends Marine army - all Alpha Legion up.  Once I get onto my lap top I'll link up some really cool armies logs I've seen kicking about here - Bolter & Chainswords.

Or Dan the Daemon done a nice Night Lords with a bit of Alpha Legion.  But you said about the Black Legion & Crimson Slaughter.

Hmmm, is the love a Slaanesh thing? Or are we just talking about me literally just painting/playing Alpha?

Agree.  Prot I think you could model a cool Alpha Legion force, you can always model a count as Huron for his ability to infiltrate units?  You can always model a squad base on one of your friends Marine army - all Alpha Legion up.  Once I get onto my lap top I'll link up some really cool armies logs I've seen kicking about here - Bolter & Chainswords.

Or Dan the Daemon done a nice Night Lords with a bit of Alpha Legion.  But you said about the Black Legion & Crimson Slaughter.

Haha. I like that. Darn I can recall going back some years... maybe 5th edition? This one Alpha player was modelling his infiltrators to look like Ultra Marines but they had scales on their greaves giving a cool tie in to Alpha even though they were chosen. It looked great.

A Huron counts as, especially in 7th, would be a great tie in.

I may have to try a test model or two.... I'm not sure what Alpha are, or even whose side they are on.

Also that blue... it's a weird blue. Does it exist in the line up right now of citadel paints?

Archived