Reorganizing my Warband Vehicles

Kilofix

I currently have 3 factions to my Chaos Warband :

• Emperor's Children sub-faction
  • Death Guard sub-faction
  • Word Bearers sub-faction

And my vehicles are disributed across them, like I have an EC Vindicator, a DG Vindicator, an EC Heldrake, a WB Heldrake, etc.

I was thinking of consolidating and reorganizing (and replainting color schemes to match) my vehicles to each sub-faction as follows:

• Rhinos - 1 to EC, 1 to WB, 2 to DG
  • Land Raider - 1 for each faction above (DG gets the Spartan)

• 2 Predators - to EC
  • 3 Helbrute Mayhem Pack + SonicDread - to EC
  • StormEagle - to EC
  • Sicaran - to EC

• Kharybdis - to DG
  • 2 Vindicators - to DG
  • 1 Relic Plasma Predator - to DG
  • Maulerfiends - to DG (should really be WB since they are Daemon Engines but I'm keeping them DG because I've made them tentacle'y with their lasher, etc.)
  • 1 Contemptor - to DG

• 1 Helcult - to WB
  • Daemon Engines - 2 Decimator, 2 ForgeFiend, 2 Defilers, 3 Heldrakes - to WB
  • 1 HellTalon - to WB

Does the above look appropriate in terms of the type of vehicle that would match the 'character' of the sub-faction?

Thanks!

All Slaanesh. Nothing like a bit of excess.

Whenever I think of Slaanesh, my thoughts go to Rockso the Rock N Roll clown from Dethklock.

"I do cocaine, and heroin, and Oxycontin...I do it all baby! GE-GE-GE YEEEEEEEEAH"

I'm in a similar mode for my Chaos armies.  My world eaters are getting two land raiders, and the Helbrutes and Defiler-also the Bikers and Spawn.

My Black Legion are getting the Rhinos and Predators, with the Raptors.  I don't have my Rhinos Magnetized (with the options) but I do have them pinned so that I can swap the Havoc launchers out if I don't want them.  For me Chaos Rhinos start at 40 points (Dirge Caster).  I have something that can negate a (admittedly small) phase of the opponent's game, 5 points is a STEAL.

I kinda want a Chaos Contemptor for my World Eaters to "lead" my Helbrutes.

Archived