IA13 Missing Weapon Stats

Lord Asvaldir

Hello all, for those of you who own IA13 but not the Astra Militarium codex or some of the other IA books you may need to find missing weapon stats like myself, I'm working on a spreadsheet that contains all of those missing weapons. I'm sure not all of the stats are right, but most should be. If you want me to share the Google doc just shoot me a PM with your email address. 

Actually, most of the rules that you need for the Renegades and Heretics army is in the core rulebook. There's actually very few weapon options that are not listed somewhere that's easy to access. That would be Manga-Melta Cannon from the Relic Predator and the Lascutter for the Ogryns. 

But do not post any link on here.

I was pretty sure that was the case which is why I kept it to PMs.

Actually, most of the rules that you need for the Renegades and Heretics army is in the core rulebook. There's actually very few weapon options that are not listed somewhere that's easy to access. That would be Manga-Melta Cannon from the Relic Predator and the Lascutter for the Ogryns.

On which page? Since GW did away with the weapon appendix in the rulebook it's been missing several of the weapons in R&H. Examples include all those variant leman rus weapons and the hellhound variants.

appreciate the effort, but if I need the AM codex or any stats.....I have the internet msn-wink.gif

Same, that's what I've been doing in the past, but it's becoming a pain having to look up the ten-fifteen missing weapon stats so this will make it easier.

I'm quite interested in a spreadsheet like that, I had the same idea of compiling the weapons on a single document. Seeing as the stats for a bunch of weapons weren't found even in my friends AM codex and the BRB. For 50£ these missing stats are simply unacceptable, wouldn't have taken too much effort to list them in the book.

Archived