Blood Angels Terminator helmets

HamHamLunchbox

The stripe on an Ultramarine terminator helmet is to denote Veteran Sergeants, all Veterans wear white helmets, and a Sergeant has a red helmet, Veteran Sergeants wear a red helmet with a white stripe.

I'm kind of expecting BA terminators to have a gold helmet next codex though.

I don't think they will tbh, the colour specific helmets are for commanders to quickly identify their forces, red tac, yellow assault, blue heavy and gold vet. Terminators are pretty easy to identify. Different chapters have different ways of identifying their squad, company that’s what makes them individual.

Despite having some of my Terminators for almost half of my life, I've let to actually paint them! When I eventually do, they will probably all have red helmets. Whilst I do my veterans with gold helmets, TDA is enough to show that Mr Terminator belongs to the first company.

When I get my assault terminators, Im gonna do them with white helmets, just to give them a focus point in the armor...

You have style, rest assured that they'll look awesome.  I can't bring myself to do it though, the OCD in me can't do anything that doesn't adhere to the codex style :/

Sometimes I find myself thinking about changing my Blood Angels into a DIY successor that's completely red like blood angels, but has white helmets for all veterans, black shoulderpads for sergeants and gold decorations for HQs.  I would do it if I could freehand chapter/squad markings worth a damn :(

Archived