Trial by Blood: Seth Novel

TheHarrower

Out on the 15th, but far too steep for my taste. So, that's a pass from me. Shame as would've probably picked them up otherwise. A combined price of 85€ for essentially 2 novellas is not happening for me. sad.png

Completely agree, $175 aus (roughly) for 2 novellas is an absolute joke... that's almost half my mortgage in a week

Sorry need to be more clear, Sons of Wrath is a First Edition (Ultra-dude-bro-thow-your-money-at-us) Horus Heresy novel and Trial by Blood is a 40k novella

My example of price above was a combined cost if i were to buy both, they are seperate items.

These coupled with the new codex release around the corner, I might have to turn off my internet and put my fingers in me ears until I can afford everything new coming out.

It never rains, but it will pour blood...

I recently finished trial by blood. It's an anthology of flesh tearer short stories, a few of them I had previously read. The main trial story is split up into 4 parts with the other storys inbetween.

I really want to get sons of wrath on Friday but £45 is a bit on the expensive side.

Archived