Expansion Box for CS and DA

Prot

PFFFFT

Excuse me while I wipe the water off my monitor, did I just see them putting a Land Raider and Terminators in the same box for just around a hundred and twenty bucks? With a Raptor/Warp Talon kit included?

Man I'm sold right there.

Chaos are screaming out for what?... plastic Noise Marine models (not just old looking resin weapons to add to old CSM plastics), plastic Plague Marine models (not the tiny fine cast ones but proper sculpts akin in quality to what Warhammer is putting out), plastic multi option Chosen models (kit bashing DV models is not entry level modelling & their stock set up is garbage. A box with all their options in like SMs got for Tacs/SG).

Imagine a multi part Chosen kit or a cult plastic kit & a plastic Dreadflaw lite combo pack. It would fly off the shelves and its loooong overdue.

I have my own theories on why GW neglects so much of the CSM range but this release is about as interesting as an episode of 'Miranda'.

Edit. On IA13, while that's all nice it offers very little to some CSM players. As already said people want (for various reasons) solid GW produced codex options. I'm only really taken by the Fire Raptor (we had already) and the Sicarus. The inclusion of Sonic Dreads and the nifty rules for Hell Blades are great too but the rest is either meh, overpriced (or both) or just there asfantastic fluff (which is cool but not something I want to necessity buy). I have no intention of paying £70 or whatever FW want for an overpriced Drop Pod and no intention of taking any renegades.

Personally, I see FW as an add on and expect GW to produce a line of rules and minis that reflect the army, the fact that CSMs are so under supported in models, options, and rules is not really made up by a FW release.

Archived