Couple of questions regarding shooting and wargear

Smasher225

So my first question is that I keep seeing that you need skyfire to shoot at skimmers on the forums but I've seen nothing in the main rule book that says you do but skyfire says you can shoot at skimmers with full bs. Does this mean that normal troops can shoot at skimmers at their full bs and troops with skyfire can shoot at skimmers along with fliers?

My second has to do with the space marine bike and the rules for selecting wargear. Because choosing relics replaces a weapon does the twin linked bolter count as a separet weapon that can be replaced or because it's part of the bike it can't be replaced. I ask this because reading up on the smash bros (iron hands chapter masters that are cheesy) I saw you can replace the bolter on the bike with the supplements bolter.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

So my first question is that I keep seeing that you need skyfire to shoot at skimmers on the forums but I've seen nothing in the main rule book that says you do but skyfire says you can shoot at skimmers with full bs. Does this mean that normal troops can shoot at skimmers at their full bs and troops with skyfire can shoot at skimmers along with fliers?

Correct. The Skimmers reference is to indicate that they are unlike other "ground-based" units which would be Snap-fired at by Skyfire users.

My second has to do with the space marine bike and the rules for selecting wargear. Because choosing relics replaces a weapon does the twin linked bolter count as a separet weapon that can be replaced or because it's part of the bike it can't be replaced. I ask this because reading up on the smash bros (iron hands chapter masters that are cheesy) I saw you can replace the bolter on the bike with the supplements bolter.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

The Boltguns are part of the bike and so cannot be swapped without swapping the bike.

Archived