RowRow's Escalating Sisters.

RowRow

Hello all, and welcome to the start of my army log that I should be running for the next few months at least.

At my local society this academic year we are running an escalation league, every month we add 250pts and play a couple of games. I'm using it as a chance to put together and paint the Sisters I've had sat around for over a year now. This is by first month's efforts, almost done, and only 3 weeks too late. With a bit of luck I should have the backpacks painted up and stuck on later tonight or tomorrow. In this month's games I've run these as a squad of 10 Sisters with 2 Flamers and the Power Sword Sister Superior and a 5 woman unit with a Plasma Pistol and Meltagun to mixed success.

Anyhow, onto the pictures. Sorry they're not the best, but I'm having to use my phone's camera.

10408806_10204304609833559_4590464921691

150103_10204304609993563_628255274374625

10644912_10204304609673555_9067590545426

Any tips, tricks, comments, advice or critisism is really welcome, and any encouragement as I try to rush out my next 250pts for the 15th.

Just a quick post to show what's coming up in the next month and a bit. An Immolator, Rhino, Exorcist I picked up from Ebay, my Cannoness and a few assorted Sisters. I'm normally a slow painter, my latest 1500 of Marines took almost 2 years, so attempting to keep to the deadlines should be interesting. For the 15th I need the Cannoness, the two transports and a melta sister.

med_gallery_26536_10140_42893.jpg

Again, cheers for the interest, I look forward to showing you guys more smile.png.

• 4 weeks later...

Running late as per usual, I've got the Cannoness and a couple of Sisters done. Working on the tanks however, the little voice in my head that said that maybe white wasn't the best idea is now shouting at me.

med_gallery_26536_10140_37744.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the kind words guys. Got the two tanks finished and have completely forgotten to stick up photos, so I'll get them up tomorrow. Almost finished another 6 sisters and then I'm going to start work on the Exorcist. Looking forward do doing the reliefs on it, but not so excited at the prospect of painting another tank. On Saturday however I'll be heading across the water for Christmas and I'm going to bring some stuff with me to paint, question is what? For my next 250 pts I'm getting an Avenger Strike Fighter and perhaps another Immolator, not looking forward to painting another white tank though, so if anyone's got any suggestions for how to blow that 60pts, I'l all ears.

Archived