looking for a link - great bronze Khornate count-as SW army

FuriousFerret

Brethren,

I'm looking for that amazing bronze Khornate count-as SW army that was up on the GW site (I believe) a few years ago. A full SW army primarily coloured bronze (and red) and with full Khornate regalia etc.. The wolf lord was a conversion of Zhufor. There were also several lone wolves masquerading as crazy berserker loners.

I simply can't find it. Anyone?

Brethren,

I'm looking for that amazing bronze Khornate count-as SW army that was up on the GW site (I believe) a few years ago. A full SW army primarily coloured bronze (and red) and with full Khornate regalia etc.. The wolf lord was a conversion of Zhufor. There were also several lone wolves masquerading as crazy berserker loners.

I simply can't find it. Anyone?

It was Christian Byrne, who use to be a member of the White Dwarf team & now work somewhere else in the studio.  It was on Games Workshop what new today, but since the web site change in April, all those pages are no longer about.

I think I may have the photos from that blog save.  If I can find them, I'll get them up loaded onto this topic.

Or there also the White Dwarf just when the Space Wolves got there Thunder Wolves models release, there was a big about one of there lords battle the Chaos Wolf.

Archived