Walking chapel, bring His light far as possible.

After a long nap in the most dark parts of my bitsbox ... it is back !

I finally get bored of another project so ... distracting time :)

I've made some heavy rusting and damage effets on the legs of the titan using my ( brand new ! ) Dremel, and also chopped off all the rivets to make bigger ones.

med_gallery_69633_10147_592757.jpgmed_gallery_69633_10147_1362761.jpgmed_gallery_69633_10147_165445.jpg

It's a long work but the result is close to what i'm thinking of when i have the idea of an engine that has millenias of service in battle.

Next ... the top of the thing :

- i've started working on the "cockpit" using a piece of dakkajet the driver will probably standind in, an arm pointing some foe/heretic/xeno... and the other holding the arch. Next to him a mechanicus priest "driving" the weapon and maybe a third one but i'm still not sure...

- The left pad get a brand new "collar" made of plastic card.

- The "ruins" on the top of the hull as been slighty reworked, and get a lot of purity seals, candles, chains...

- Some cables ! i still need to add some and maybe some trophies, skulls ....

med_gallery_69633_10147_952224.jpgmed_gallery_69633_10147_1345174.jpgmed_gallery_69633_10147_797979.jpg

Last pic, the pre-assembly ! that looks badass !

med_gallery_69633_10147_886826.jpg

c&c are very welcome !

@theBelgianOne - Nice!!!

You got rid of that stupidly tall column.:-P

Bloody hell this is the bestest knight in the world ever!!! Sparking off loads of Ideas for a Word Bearers knight for the Call to Chaos this year. I just know I'm gonna mess up the arches :D

This is insane, so cool. Sell the concept to forgeworld!

I don't think they could afford his prices

Prices nothing. Trade it for crack... I mean resin.

How about the financial weight in bits and supplies

Well it escaladed quickly !

So ! i don't think Forgeworld will be interested :p

Tonight i'll work on the third arch ( still don't know if i'll really keep it ) a bigger one maybe for an artillery veteran .... sooooooon ....

Aaaannnnd relax.........

Let's face it, it's super epic

May I suggest perhaps having an arch or some spot on it with maybe the withered and preserved body of an Imperial Saint? Have it inside a hermetically sealed case, arms on the chest, velvet looking linen, etc... perhaps have some Chaerubs flying around it?

@Duskraider : ... mhhh why not ! i'll keep this option in mind !

For now : i've started the third arch, MORE rivets X_X , and a bit of work on the inquisitor : Salomon Gormann himself !

med_gallery_69633_10147_809419.jpgmed_gallery_69633_10147_1488191.jpg

comissar legs + sm scout boots, the vest if from the scions command set with a lot of drilling and some adaptation to the commisar torso

med_gallery_69633_10147_73871.jpgmed_gallery_69633_10147_1087387.jpgmed_gallery_69633_10147_41971.jpg

I'll be back soon ...

Archived