Walking chapel, bring His light far as possible.

I don't know what to say, really. The saint concept is very inspiring. Where did you get all the skulls, if you don't mind telling? I've got a project on the block and I need to know if these are easily gotten.

Although we haven't seen much of the Magos Biologis, what can been seen is very nice. If I may, perhaps a bit of robe or vestment could be windblown? Under the Servo-skull or someplace maybe. That high in the air, I figure something has got to be blowing in the wind (besides dust, right? Nothing? Eh, I'm not funny anywhere sad.png).

That dremel tool is really helping give this God-Machine a weathered look. This gives me ideas- whether or not that's a good thing will be left to be seen laugh.png.

Keep it up thumbsup.gif!

some musch questions to answer tonight !

@dogfender : here is a comparison shot, i hope it will help you.

med_gallery_69633_10147_11500.jpg

@Mehman : Thank you ! For the skull i don't remember where they are from ^^' for the magos there will be more robes to come but later :p

@Thousand eyes : Thank you too ! For the arms, i will go for something very different than the original ones ! Something more "archeo-tech looking :)

SO ! here is time for some progress, again on the ground team leader !

The "tool" is amost a copy of one i've seen on a converted techmarine done by masteroftheforge ( thanks to him for being so inspiring ! )

I've aslo tested a first head but ... i'm not happy with it :/

The backpack still need some servo arms and some cool tech stuff/cables/exhausts...

med_gallery_69633_10147_1321178.jpgmed_gallery_69633_10147_1461652.jpgmed_gallery_69633_10147_1544548.jpgmed_gallery_69633_10147_829379.jpg

As always thanks you all for following this wip !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Interesting Asymmetry, looking forward to seeing how the lopsided silhouette turns out. Do you have plans to help balance it up? Gun and weapon arms perhaps?

Keep it up I've already started to use my Dremel on my knight thanks to seeing how you've done it so eager to see more.

Interesting Asymmetry, looking forward to seeing how the lopsided silhouette turns out. Do you have plans to help balance it up? Gun and weapon arms perhaps?

Keep it up I've already started to use my Dremel on my knight thanks to seeing how you've done it so eager to see more.

Do i look like a guy with a plan ?

More seriously, as you'll see in this post, i plan to insert the "gunner" in the third arch, with his weapon right under him, i still need to work on the articulation.

Here we go ! For the "gunner" i chopped off the legs from a forgeworld myrmidon

med_gallery_69633_10147_611057.jpgmed_gallery_69633_10147_915754.jpg

He still need some adaptations, more cables attaching him to the arch,...

med_gallery_69633_10147_197998.jpgmed_gallery_69633_10147_919505.jpg

and... the gun ...

med_gallery_69633_10147_1493800.jpg

More very soon !

Archived