Walking chapel, bring His light far as possible.

Hi guys ( and ladies ! ).

After all those :cusss happening in Paris, i present to all the french peoples in here my condolences for their loss...

Some of my friends were very affected by this dramatic night and i hope they will find some peace in their heart soon...

Vive la France ! Vive la Liberté !

So, about this project :

Just a test fit for tonight, what do you all think about it ?

gallery_69633_10147_85047.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Your chapel is going from strength to strength and clearly one of the most inspiring (or inspired) projects on this board.

I'm still a bit unsure about the many big cables, I still sometimes think they're looking more like tentacles or something (which is exactly what you don't want on your chapel). But I see you're covering them up to some degree.

Make sure you keep us updated.

Well, i'll try to answer all the questions :p

@warmasterwillie : the trim is from scratch and small styrene spindles.

@ brother kortmer : Thanks a lot for the compliments :) concerning the cables, i'll try to make them from scratch and gs... and if it doesn't work, i'll find another idea !

To all others, thank you again for your motivation ! it's keeping me working at this project :p

So... time for some news ...

A little step back, getting the magos biologis out of his lodge and work a bit on him with brand new klanky pieces.

I'm think at re-work his lodge too, making it a bit larger ... what do you all think ?

med_gallery_69633_10147_948634.jpgmed_gallery_69633_10147_453260.jpgmed_gallery_69633_10147_262399.jpg

And some more claws and armor on the gun servitor :

med_gallery_69633_10147_311852.jpgmed_gallery_69633_10147_154429.jpg

• 5 months later...

Archived