Walking chapel, bring His light far as possible.

I am shocked and amazed I have not yet commented on this, brother. The detail in this thread is fantastic. Bit of a slow burner though, eh? ^_^

Hi everyone ! and thank you all for the comments !

Few news today , some tubes on the legs hydraulics, some more armour pannels under the torso, a pair of hydraulics from a dozer blade ( those will be the fixations for some servo arms under the cockpit.

gallery_69633_10147_41332.jpg

gallery_69633_10147_36096.jpg

And ! a test fit for multiple missile pods ! What do you think ? I'm not sure about those but ... eh why not !

gallery_69633_10147_16488.jpg

I'll be back soon !

C&C are very welcome !

Hi everyone !

Little update for today but it takes me a lot of time and patience !

After a lot of test-fitting and repositioning i'm back to you with this latest version of the missile pods !

let me know what you think and again, thanks everyone for following this and for all your comments !

Rock on !

gallery_69633_10147_51036.jpggallery_69633_10147_25064.jpg

I liked the pods better before. Now you have a rather large flat plasticard surface to deal with. I've no doubt you'll nail it, but I somehow liked it better before. 

She's coming along very, very well, mate. 

Amazing work, truly inspirational. Actually makes me want to buy a titan and follow in your footsteps.

As for the pods, I'm with the "liked it more before camp, but I guess we'd all need to see how they look with that arm on to make proper judgment.

Lovelly work altoghether! 

The attention to details, the creativity and the general willpower to going thru with this beast is great to see! 

If i would critisice anything, it would be that the Inquisitor looks a bit to fresh. To clean and perhaps a bit too Imperial Guard. 
I would love a hat on him or something bionic on his face to add a bit drama to that piece. 

Oh.. and i vote for the mechanium priest if it comes to a choice between him and the missile pods! 

Overall im very impressed! 

'Evening everyone !

And thanks to you all for your opinions !

@Soulblight : I have to agree with you ... this inquisitor is maybe a bit of a weakling ... i'll try to find something else and keep him for another job ^^

So some new today ! ARMOURED TOES !

Still wip but here is the basic shape made from plastic board.

med_gallery_69633_10147_61652.jpgmed_gallery_69633_10147_91015.jpgmed_gallery_69633_10147_24796.jpg

Archived