Campaign for Umbral Void: Apocalypse Advice Required

Polythemus

So i know that there hasn't been a batrep in awhile but hang in there they are coming. I am as You may have guessed a bit behind with batreps but i need some advice

My spacemarine teammate and I will be entering the final game of the campaign in a 6k apocalypse game. We will be facing the dreaded Eldar and Dark Eldar Alliance. I know for a fact that they will have a revenant titan and numerous wave serpents wraithknights and raiders.

The revenant is really potent but when you only have 6k to split it doesn't go very far. My team mate and I were thinking.

Battle company for the space marines (versatility, obj secured, and resilience).

Dark angels would bring: Ravenwing formation (mobility, obj secured, and meltas), Librarius formation (support and possible D weapon power), and Masters of the Chapter Formation (Extra Strategic assets). 

The only way to limit the revenant is through close combat. same with those wave serpents and wraithknights. But without terminators we'd just be feeding him units.

I love to get some advice on peoples opinions for this stuff.

You really think a bane blade is gonna hold out versus, a slew of dark eldar lances, wrathknight distortion cannons, and 4 S:D large blasts? i feel like its gonna get turned to hot slag in the first turn.

The wave serpents are gonna be pretty nasty to all the infantry and rhinos. We shall see if they survive at all. 

Archived