Final Fantasy Inspired Mechanicum Force

Frostmourne

Hai,

So as the title suggests i am going to be putting together a Final Fantasy inspired Mechanicum Force.

I have done this before with FF7 and a Shinra Imperial Guard force.

Now i am trying to do an FF9 based Alexandria Force.

With 3 Knights (Not in the army, but in the collection), One called Save the Queen, One called Excalibur, and One called Alexander.

Then a whole bunch of the Thantar and Castelx will have one shoulder pad and one shin devoted to denote which Eidolon they represent, and if possible, kit them respectively.

Then the Thallax, Tech Thralls and everything else will be in the Cream, Gold and Red scheme that Alexandrian Soldiers use.

Any thoughts?

YOU HAVE MY FULL SUPPORT AND BACKING ON THIS!

FF IX was my favorite one of the bunch (more so than 7 or 8 maybe not 6) so go for it!

Also, if you could make a knight with a 6 legged centaur body for Odin, you'd win massive bonus points. Not sure how you'll do Alexander since hes a castle with wings...BUT HEY.

Odin is being left for a more Specific Purpose... hehe

And as i said, its more Inspired by. So Alexander will be Pure White and Yellow with Winged Motif, if you get my drift.

I just cant think what to do for my HQ and my Techpriest/ Engineer lads. Like what to model them on

Agree about Alexander. But. If I was doing this to that scale, I'd be dead by the time it was anywhere near completion.

Unfortunately the Shinra met an unexpected accident with my stairs.

But effectively I had Rufus and the Turks as a command squad. Soldier 1st Class as vets. Then generic Cadians as Shinra infantry. All with modified helmets and a greenstuff scarf thing.

Dreadnought as airbuster on a flying base as a sentinel.

And a defiler fecked up as a scorpion boss.

Bits like that.

So now FF9 can be a lot more refined.

• 1 month later...

Wouldn't Alexander make for a great reason to modify the Fortress of Redemption? The arms/weapons of an Imperator titan would stand like towers rising from the two silos/bunkers. They would flex to swivel the cannons at targets.

I'm picturing the cannon from Junon attached to Shinra tower. Pointing straight into the sky and then folding down to come to bare on targets.

The base of the main tower would be the upper torso of An imperator titan. A mideval stylized helmeted face would stare out across the battlefield passing it's cold mechanical judgment on it's foes.

For Odin start with a Soul Grinder, six legs mechanical legs and a fleshy upper body. A little work and that six legged centaur becomes Odin. A little more work and it could be six legged horse with a Knight or Contemptor dread riding on.

Bahamut is too easy with all the flyers and chaos dragons zipping about nowadays.

Shinra infantry would be easily converted from Cadians. Soldier 1st class would be heavily modified Cadians or commissars.

Archived