New Campaign box contents

chaplainmikey

In the box there is:

TDA HQ - Already have the original metal TDA Captain, so I don't need this...

"Tactical" Terminators - Already have over 30 Terminators, so I don't need this...

Death Company - Again, I have enough Death Company with Jump Packs already. May be worth it for the bits if it comes with all the options. If not, I don't need this...

Death Company Dreadnought - Really don't foresee myself running two of these (or one + another Dreadnought) in the near future. May be worth it for the bits if it comes with all the options. If not, I don't need this...

Tyranids - Despite owning Space Hulk I don't collect Space Hulk so I don't need this...

Mini rulebook - Need!

Campaign book - Don't play too often these days so I don't need this...

Is it just me or is there a recurring theme here? :( That said, I didn't need the Space Hulk boxset so...

Sorry for dumb question:     when how and where do we go about ordering this?   New to WH40k, and watched several things go out of stock almost immediately.

I'm afraid my local games store won't even get a copy.

Online orders t about 7pm Friday evening, UK time.

I think the captain just needs to be holding the hammer at ease. Waving it in the air isn't the best pose.

I think the best part is that aside from the DC the models within the box don't have crazy armaments, like the SW ones did.

We have

5DC with powerfist, thunder hammer, power sword, infernus (2x unwieldy weapons isnt great, but they will pack a punch)

5 terms- heavy flamer - cheapest option.

DC dread - blood talons, melta, magna grapple, hopefully a heavy flamer (cant quite see...) - good all round unit.

I cant wait to see what special rule this formation gets. Hopefully not 'preferred enemy: tyranids'.

Sorry for dumb question:     when how and where do we go about ordering this?   New to WH40k, and watched several things go out of stock almost immediately.

I'm afraid my local games store won't even get a copy.

Online orders t about 7pm Friday evening, UK time.

I think the captain just needs to be holding the hammer at ease. Waving it in the air isn't the best pose.

I think the best part is that aside from the DC the models within the box don't have crazy armaments, like the SW ones did.

We have

5DC with powerfist, thunder hammer, power sword, infernus (2x unwieldy weapons isnt great, but they will pack a punch)

5 terms- heavy flamer - cheapest option.

DC dread - blood talons, melta, magna grapple, hopefully a heavy flamer (cant quite see...) - good all round unit.

I cant wait to see what special rule this formation gets. Hopefully not 'preferred enemy: tyranids'.

Did storm claw really have a formation with specified wargear? 

Archived