The NEW "What will 2014 Bring?" thread

Xenith

Grun,

I've been told all new boxes will come with 32s from here out.

Bummer. This kinda complicates things for lots of players.

Only for those that wish to complicate things for themselves.

It's simple. Leave your models alone. New models you buy, put them on the new bases that come with them. Or buy 25mm bases and put them on there.

My brain just exploded with a mixture of shock and exultation. I don't think I've ever been happier to be wrong about something, loving the feth out of this kit already.

Crusader helmet, heavy flamer (yay, no hard to remove purity seal on the fuel line!), Mk. 6 greaves with single blood drop and the plasma gun are the favourite bits at present.

Bases are a non-issue. My 100 or so painted marine models are all done on 25 mm, I ain't changing now.

I'm really curious what they are going to do with the Psychic Powers. I never thought we'd have our own deck again especially since a lot of our stuff made it into the core powers. Wings is probably definitely still in. There's no equivalent to Fear the Darkness, is there?

I never thought GW would put out a BA only Tactical squad, but DAMN those look fine! And heavy flamers too! It's like they've been browsing the forums and actually listened to what's been written around here...

I hope our Reclusiarchs will stay the same, our Captains will finally be of use and and and....oh yeah. I want the cover to be sweet. Like, the blood shedding type.
How am I supposed to get presents for the family now?????? Aaaargh!

New codex. Hell yeah.

Snorri

Edit: I'm so excited...can't believe to be tempted to take Tacticals again!

I am quite pleased to see a specific BA tactical squad, although I must admit that I was hoping they where doing that with a TDA kit... I think that there is still going to be plenty of customizing capabilities between this new kit and the DC kit!!

I hope the psychic abilities somewhat mirror those from the last book. They did something very much the same with the Space Wolves abilities, so I would think that the Angels would get the same treatment.

End of Line

Archived