flesh tearers, advent calendar, and the new BA codex

aura_enchanted

with the new BA codex coming soon i wanted to gauge how angry you would all be on a scale of 1 to 10 if Gdub was to writer gabriel seth and flesh tearers in general totally out of the codex, only to turn around and charge you 10 bucks more for a datasheet for gabriel seth (and maybe toss in some other things like a new warlord trait table or something)

because lets be up front here 1) the new ba codex is coming and GW has been writing out all sorts of secondary characters and conveniently located extras out of other army books ( marbo, belthor, etc.) and 2) there is a flesh tearers datasheet on the advent calendar.

im just sayin it all seems conveniently placed and relatively obvious to remove a on blood angel from a blood angels codex (because he has no buisness being in there)

See as Tycho is dead,(or i think he is) as cool as he is i would like to see him replaced with something new and fresh. The new sang priest model is so corbulo its hurts! I like my kit bash but i love that new model and can't wait to add one in as Corbs.

But yes if they removed a character only to sell him back to us via data slate i'd be very pissed.

with the new BA codex coming soon i wanted to gauge how angry you would all be on a scale of 1 to 10 if Gdub was to writer gabriel seth and flesh tearers in general totally out of the codex, only to turn around and charge you 10 bucks more for a datasheet for gabriel seth (and maybe toss in some other things like a new warlord trait table or something)

So. How angry would you be if GW removed Seth from the BA codex, and made a FT supplement, instead of having their only presence as a single entry in the codex?

I for one would welcome a proper Flesh Tearer supplement, *wish-listing ahoy* maybe with historical leaders such as Amit in just as extra goodness... Would be both interesting and push me to start painting something else other than pure red msn-wink.gif.

Amit will likely be covered by FW for the Heresy series, but I get where you are coming from msn-wink.gif

I wouldn't mind if the FT were pulled from the codex and turned into a data sheet.  In fact, I'd welcome more detailed information and some formations or special rules for my chosen chapter.  That way I'd have the flexibility to play my FT qua FT, or, should I desire, just play them as C:BA with a different paint job.  I don't actually mind shelling out a little extra for a data sheet, since they're not that expensive (as GW products go).

Archived