And Now, For Something Completely Different!

Alrighty! Now, when someone is attempting to stalk you with raspberries, all you must do is simply release the tiger!

Erm, *ahem* down to business. I would like to proudly present the beginnings of my Chapter, the Smithy of the Righteous.

Not very flamboyant, I know. But what do you expect for a Crusade Chapter? A FREAKING POLEDANCER? (Not that anyone would object to that, I'm sure.)

Anyhoo, I'm hoping to follow 'Shock and Awe' with this guy. Any suggestions?

Ahh, I wasn't sure if there was a missing picture that would instill the said shock and awe. Been on a few logs were images do not work and so on. My apologies on that, bud.

as for the Righteous, I think it would be nice to see some of the concept art you've got and maybe get some background info that you have or are thinking about that will form your chapter. 

Turquoise would be a very striking and eye catching colour so thumbs up on that. As for the Shock and Awe tactics, it works well. I run drop pods, armoured cav and Storm Ravens myself and it works very well in concert. Drop pods and air superiority plays to Marines strengths, some might question the use of Storm Talons and Ravens but with the weapons systems versus the points cost they are point for point worth it. Plus being able to deploy grav centurions and a contemptor exactly where you need them helps ;)

Well, background is currently under construction, but so far I have the following:

The gene-seed is originated from the Imperial Fists, being a Chapter from the Second Founding (Legion Number VII). Because it's a Crusade Chapter focused on siege and hard hits, it only makes sense that Orbital Barrages, Drop Pods, Assault Marines, Vindicators, and similar equipment would be employed. Because of this, my Chapter would be especially vulnerable to groups like the Tau (for obvious reasons.). 

• 2 weeks later...

If you're going for a highly mobile force I'd stick two special weapons in your Tactical squads like flamers, graviton, plasma or meltas. Heavy weapons will bog you down if you want to be flexible.

I personally always take heavy weapons but that's because I operate a entrenched gun line tactic. I use rhinos to get my heavies where I want them and drop pods to deliver either dreadnoughts or Sternguard to assassinate things.

Archived