Question about Dark Apostle + Helguard Formation

Prot

I posted a list I'm working on for this weekend and I haven't played large formations like this before and a question popped into my head...

The Helguard Formation has 2 squads of Cultists.

The 'allied detachment' I am playing along side the Helguard (to get it to 1850) includes 2 more squads of Cultsis, and the Dark Apostle.

Can anyone tell me if the Dark Apostle's ability (Crozius of the Dark Covenant) and the Zealot thing will go beyond the 2 cultists squads and can it affect the Helguard Cultists too?

I posted a list I'm working on for this weekend and I haven't played large formations like this before and a question popped into my head...

The Helguard Formation has 2 squads of Cultists.

The 'allied detachment' I am playing along side the Helguard (to get it to 1850) includes 2 more squads of Cultsis, and the Dark Apostle.

Can anyone tell me if the Dark Apostle's ability (Crozius of the Dark Covenant) and the Zealot thing will go beyond the 2 cultists squads and can it affect the Helguard Cultists too?

The wording just says "friendly Crimson Slaughter units", so it'll affect the Helguard as well. If it had said "detachment" it would not.

Archived