Help with DIY chapter.

GrandMagnus

Thought of a Chapter badge that resembles the Blood Angels, but is a bit more basic, which I think might work. Atleast Im keeping it in the "possibles" pack:

http://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/t373/Philip_Breusch_Magnussen/Sintiacutetulo_zps72926146.png

It was done on paint in less than 5 minutes, but just to give you an idea. Also, I discovered a BA succesor called the Golden Sons without any information except that they are extinct, so its a possibility. 

The Cog-y ness of the "wings" could lend to stronger ties with the mechanicum?

Thats actually something I had not considered. Hmm... The chapters has no strong ties with the mechanicum apart from the usual "give us supplies in the name of the Emperor". If anything its just a simplified version of the Blood Angels badge. If the wings where stylised, which actually wouldnt be too dificult to do, they would look too much like the BA badge, right?

The personality of the chapter is very monastic and religious, on the point of fanatism, so any suggestions on how to apply that to the chapter badge? Consider they believe themselves as literal "angels" of the Emperor, not just as augmented super humans. 

Nearly done working on the chapter fluff, schemes and a few ideas for badges (just waiting for my order to arrive). But I have a question: Ive never been a big fan of the death company squads os Im wondering if it would be un-fluffy to have the chapter "execute" the brothers fallen to the black rage and therefore having no need for death companies?

Well, my chapter is a divergent chapter and very superstitious and suspicious of strangers. They follow some of the traditions of their parent chapter but are not exact copies. I considered that being a chapter that follows the Imperial Creed they consider the flaw as a shame that must be purged. 

Archived