Nipple armour

Quozzo

Is there any information about the so called "Nipple Armour"? Such as its official Mk# or pattern. I dont recall anything in the 5th ed codex but I don't have it to hand. I'd like some info on it hopefully in 7th ed, like why the BA seem to be the only ones with such elaborate pieces of gear.

Is there any information about the so called "Nipple Armour"? Such as its official Mk# or pattern. I dont recall anything in the 5th ed codex but I don't have it to hand. I'd like some info on it hopefully in 7th ed, like why the BA seem to be the only ones with such elaborate pieces of gear.

Tell that to the Sisters!

It's basically glorified artificer armor if anything it reminds for some one reason of some armor I saw that was made during the renaissance. When they get around to do the blood angels justice in the horus heresy game then So it's probable that at least one unit will have that look. I never was the biggest fan of the nipples I never understood why they had to do it I mean it's cool that the muscles are on there but why it couldn't just have been muscles why did you have to include nipples Matt ward? Sorry. That had marked the first rant I have made on the B&C!

Yeah, I just say cut them off if you don't like them.

Looking at pictures of muscle cuirasses worn in Ancient Rome by senior officers, you see them both with and without nipples. I guess it is a question of taste.

As others have said, they are supposed to imitate Renaissance style armour which, in turn, imitated classical Roman and Greek armour, integrating art/style and function.

I am interested to see if the appearance of "nipple armour" on sergeants in leaked pics means that artificer armour will be an option for sergeants.

I don't mind the nipples at all.  I am only grateful there are no moose knuckles.

It looks like they gave the sergeants sexy time armor just for kicks since Sergeants can't take AA.  While I greatly appreciate the pretty new bits I am a little confused why they even bothered.

It's basically glorified artificer armor if anything it reminds for some one reason of some armor I saw that was made during the renaissance. When they get around to do the blood angels justice in the horus heresy game then So it's probable that at least one unit will have that look. I never was the biggest fan of the nipples I never understood why they had to do it I mean it's cool that the muscles are on there but why it couldn't just have been muscles why did you have to include nipples Matt ward? Sorry. That had marked the first rant I have made on the B&C!

Because nipples where always there? Look at the minis of Mephiston or Tycho. They always had that style of armor. So, that is one of a few things Matt Ward is not responsible for. And I do like nipples.^^

Archived