normally play nurgle but thinking of switching to khorbe

Hey guys now i normally play mono nurgle but lately ive found it rather boring to say the least now im thinking of switching to mono khorne. Now while i accept going pure bezerker isnt going to win any games could a mono khorne army work if it includes some true grit marines 2 land raiders full of zerkers khorne termie lord khorne termies. Obviously i will require oblits havocs and other tanks for fire support but could it work? I also plan to ally some khorne daemons in later on down the line

I would check this thread out: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/290338-kh%C3%A2rn-and-the-black-tide/

One way to run a khorne army I plan on trying myself for just assault CSM. What I would recommend no matter what route you take is don't feel like you have to give every single unit MoK, like for example havocs or obliterators where it's just a waste of points. They can still be khorne themed just without the mark game wise. 

I would check this thread out: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/290338-kh%C3%A2rn-and-the-black-tide/

One way to run a khorne army I plan on trying myself for just assault CSM. What I would recommend no matter what route you take is don't feel like you have to give every single unit MoK, like for example havocs or obliterators where it's just a waste of points. They can still be khorne themed just without the mark game wise.

Very true obviously my tactical squads will have it as counter attack is always worth it imo. May even ally in a thirster

Not really, there's lots of games where my normal CSM squads never get assaulted so counter attack is wasted. Plenty of armies out there that would rather just shoot you to death. MoK is really only a mark you want on assault oriented squads. 

Archived