32mm Base adapters for Death Company and Tacticals

Remtek

There are some nice 32mm base conversions on Ebay, i was hoping our local gamestore had ordered the new bases, but they appear to be web store exlusives. Atleast there should be 20 or so in the Deathstorm box, but i'll be grabbing these for my old DC/Tactical models.

baseadapter32mm.PNG

I read awhile back that the official ruling for base size is still a minimum of 25mm.  The switch to 32mm was entirely aesthetic.

For as long as I've been playing we could always use larger bases, just not smaller.  My Mephiston, for example, is on a 40mm base.

I've always liked the 30mm Malifaux bases with the inserts.  The metal inserts fit into plastic bases you can get in different colors as well as the standard black.  The colored bases are great for differentiating squads on the tabletop at a glance too.   As an added bonus, since they are made of white metal, they're great for weighing down top heavy models.  Thinking of doing the re-basing of my ASM with these. 

I like the 32 mm bases, with a little boiling water you can curl a whole dead hormaguant for you death company to use as a floor mat

I have like 4k of nids that I have not even bothered to assemble, figured I'd put some to use as a basing material, and these larger bases work great.

Archived