Organisation in BA codex and what could happen to DA codex

Master Sheol

I wonder if the fact that the RW Battleforce Box seems to have fallen out of existence (in the UK anyway) means anything? I know they have done the DV expansion pack, but as I've been working up to building a RW army for a while now it has got me worried! It would be a shame to lose the elements of the fluff that keep the 1st and 2nd company organisations unique to the DA - but stranger things have happened...

No Tygwyn I don't think it would come to that. I think RW and DW armies would still safe bets as legal CAD builds, at the extreme as Formations of some kind.

And if that turns out to not be the case - well we shall all be Unbound and proud of it won't we :yes:.

Cheers

I

Isiah, you're almost certainly right that they won't go 'nuclear' and get rid of the RW altogether, but I don't want to be too tied into whatever formation GW decides is the "best".

As long as I can still keep that 12" move followed by SoD bolter loving I will be happy. That said though... there's another target for nerfing right there!

Archived