Post your new kitbashed/painted Dante

depthcharge12

So, as we all know now with the new codex, the old man still got it in him. I plan a wide kit bashing of the new Dante as he's a beast, but his model is outdated.

I'm looking for inspiration to make my new Dante (who isn't going to take him?) from the frater of the Blood angels. I was even thinking of going so far as to taking Astorath's body and replacing his head with a SG death mask and painting him up in gold. What do you think?

Please post your pics, or it didn't happen :P

my (very) WIP Dante, hair is white due to the following passage from Warlords: Dante

"He retains his angelic beauty, a gift of his primarch’s genetic coding, but the inhuman serenity of his visage is lined by tracks of weariness and ennui unknown to any other mortal. His hair, once gold, has turned as white as the marble statues cast in his image. He is old now. It shows."

gallery_14877_7794_389091.jpg

my (very) WIP Dante, hair is white due to the following passage from Warlords: Dante

"He retains his angelic beauty, a gift of his primarch’s genetic coding, but the inhuman serenity of his visage is lined by tracks of weariness and ennui unknown to any other mortal. His hair, once gold, has turned as white as the marble statues cast in his image. He is old now. It shows."

gallery_14877_7794_389091.jpg

I Love it. TBH ive never seen a Dante kitbash without a helmet and you have done a remarkable job.

Mines converted from a box set of sanguinary guard... used the other 4 to make up a librarian and priest.. sold last 2 on eBay... just need to upload pics and ill post them.

p.s. not been into 40k for about 2 years, so 7th so far hasnkilled my bank account as my armies are orks, grey knights, space wolves and blood angels T PRESENT

Archived