SG banner and relic questions

Shaezus

I'm one of those unfortunate few still waiting for the collectors edition to land on my doormat, so I was wondering if the brethren might help me a little in the meantime, as I have 4-5 weeks to revamp my list and put together and paint twenty tacticals, ten SG, two librarians and Dante.

Just need to know, how much is the chapter banner for SG now?

I know of the JP relic and relic sword and the warlord trait relic but what are the other relics and their points cost?

Many thanks in advance. I'm off to sit by my door to twitch nervously and shout at passers-by until the postman comes...

Banner is 5 points less than it was in the last codex. 

I believe the other three relics and their costs were all accurately described in the monstrous 99 page rumors thread a few days ago. Basically, they are as below:

1) Points as melta gun: item that gives model fear rule and forces the checks to be made at -2 leadership (very nice, imo)

2) Points as power fist: MC plasma pistol that does not get hot

3) Points as melta gun: upgrade for a librarian's staff - they can re-roll 1's in psychic tests. For every 1 they re-roll a 1, they take an unsavable wound.

Posting points costs is against board rules.

If you look around recent posts, you will find many examples of brethren finding creative and perfectly legitimate ways around this.

If you are unhappy about this, I suggest you speak to a moderator.

Banner is 5 points less than it was in the last codex.

I believe the other three relics and their costs were all accurately described in the monstrous 99 page rumors thread a few days ago. Basically, they are as below:

1) Points as melta gun: item that gives model fear rule and forces the checks to be made at -2 leadership (very nice, imo)

2) Points as power fist: MC plasma pistol that does not get hot

3) Points as melta gun: upgrade for a librarian's staff - they can re-roll 1's in psychic tests. For every 1 they re-roll a 1, they take an unsavable wound.

Thanks man.

You've just saved me some precious time in the arms race.

Archived