Showing Corbulo some love - modelwise

Dhx711

The collector in me couldn't turn down the new priest model and seeing as how I are ready have a total of eight Priests (4 reg, 3 on bikes. 1 TDA) I am going to be retiring the old Corbs model and using the new model as my counts as. I think with the new larger base it'll really help him stand out visually on the table.

Anyone else out there thinking of doing this as well?

I replaced the head with this helmet:

http://bitzbarn.com/oscommerce/catalog/images/IMG_8100.JPG

and he looks damn awesome! smile.png I'll probably play him as corbulo, as I already have a nice priest with jump pack and power axe I built with the old kit, corbulo can be reasonable once in a while^^

Am I the only one who's using the forgeworld apothecary. Sure you don't get all the bling and the chainsword but if you have some death company or tactical bits left over it doesn't matter. Also if you buy it now then you get free shipping.

I wanted one. I planned to get one. Then they became HQs, and I'll never need more than two, and that's way fewer than I already have, so I'm in no hurry. I'll probably get one eventually.

I plan on using the new model as Corbulo as well. I am strongly opposed to the elbows on hips 'current' model. I love that the grail hand can be switched out. It certainly allows for further conversion possibilities. I especially like the neck guard, it has a regal air to it. Quite fitting for Corbulo, if you ask me.

End of Line

I'm getting the new priest, but I've kitbashed my own Corbulo from a FW Apothecary, because hell yeah biggrin.png

http://i.imgur.com/9c0P4rB.jpg

Is the the grail from Space Hulk?

Yes it is :)

When yu chop off the middle part, it perfectly fits a Space Marine fist. It's a tad larger than Corbulo's own one, but I like it like that. Unfotrunately, it comes as two halves, so I will need to do some GS filling in.

Am I the only one who's using the forgeworld apothecary. Sure you don't get all the bling and the chainsword but if you have some death company or tactical bits left over it doesn't matter. Also if you buy it now then you get free shipping.

I bought the FW apothecary set.  1 is my Sanguinary Novitiate, one is a generic priest.

Archived