In Midnight Clad.

causon13

looking good brother, welcome to the VIIIth Legion thumbsup.gif

looking forward to seeing them all in midnight cladsmile.png

my only nitpick is the legion champs breastplate, i think it looks too much like a loyalists and i would try to change the look of the "wings" with green stuff or cover it with some suitable night lord trophy bits like skulls or skin.

Some awesome work here and its nice to see its only getting better. I was unsure with the pike/halberd style weapons but they work so well. Any chance of a group shot?

thanks man, appreciate the kind words. I shall get that shot together, although it's slightly different now (for the better i think!)

wow. Is that the new fist upgrade set head or is it loken? I think hes the man for the champion position

it's from the new fist upgrade set but i do intend on using Loken's head too, lots of character in him!

Torso on the shield is a great touch.

that will appear quite a lot throughout my army - corpses, skulls etc... So I'm glad it's gone down well.

looking good brother, welcome to the VIIIth Legion thumbsup.gif

looking forward to seeing them all in midnight cladsmile.png

my only nitpick is the legion champs breastplate, i think it looks too much like a loyalists and i would try to change the look of the "wings" with green stuff or cover it with some suitable night lord trophy bits like skulls or skin.

cheers man, do you mean the new guy with the glaive and shield? or the guy with zombie dragon sword? (just for clarity).

I've recently put a list together which I think would work for me.... although it's a hefty size!

it will include veterans - of which I've worked on 3 so far...

15730505853_7b90764701_b.jpg

...and just because I had this guy spare, with some rod and another glaive... cataphractii praetor option!

16324508676_f59906f626_b.jpg

Hope you like them.

Archived