Deep Striking Archangels Strike Force

DaDa

Hi Brothers, i recently restarted with an extra force for my blood angels. I wanted to build the first company. Now i read a rule where in the end of any one turn one the players has nothing on the table they automaticly lose the game. Is there a way to get around this since i wanted to go full Terminator list. And if not which units from the new codex would you advise to use as the first turn buffer? 

You can use 1000 points on the Stormraven-formation that enters play on T1 (if you make the roll), that benefits you because the terminators won't scatter and can charge the moment they Deep Strike ;)

But the best idea would be to get some Furioso in that First Company and give them Drop Pods.

Both Solid ideas! But if you dont get turn one you still lose the game right? Since after the first turn oppenents turn you dont have a unit on the table if you go second. 

end of game turn as opposed to end of player turn, null deploy lists are fine going second as long as they don't intercept and kill  everything that lands turn 1

Why not both? smile.png Gives you options!

my most filthy lists had 8 sternguard with telepath librarian and priest in a pod dropping turn one with 10 dc or 9 and a telepathy inquisitor also dropping along with a furioso. an av 13dread and 20 possibly invisable fnp bodies in their backfield, super effective though you'll make few friends using it. plus no invis for ba libs now. :(

Archived