Table results

Piccolon

I have problems remembering the result tables of shooting, wounding, close combat.... is there any trick that you use to remember them? A friend told me that for shooting is 7 - ballistic skill of the miniature, is it right?. In any case, Id like to hear your tips happy.png

That's pretty much correct for everything up to BS 5. From BS 6, it's initially 2, then a reroll from 6-1 for every stat above 6. BS 10 and BS 5 Twin-Linked mean the same thing.

Str v Toughness it's usually the difference to a minimum of 2+, and any toughness over double Str cannot be Wounded.

WS is more like, "Am I better, I hit on 3+, are you better, I hit on 5+, are you insanely good, I hit on 6+".

the 7 - bs works for shooting for bs 5 and lower (aka 99% of the shooting)

and cc is super easy, is your ws higher: 3+  is it the same or lower: 4+ is the opponents ws 2x+1 yours: 5+.
I assume you play marines since this is a marine board so your average guys hit everything ws 1-3 on 3s ws 4-8 on 4s and 9-10 on 5s.

wounding is the difference between s and t so if its equal its 4, if the S is 1 more then 3, then if its 2 or more its 2+
if the t is 1 higher its a 5, then 2 higher is a 6, 3 higher is a 2nd 6 and 4 higher is a no go. ex bolt guns cant wound wraithknights because s4 vs t8

Archived