Help Posting Images

bigted

Hi brothers

I'm trying to post some pics in the thread I made about the best way to paint Sanguinary Guard. Unfortunately I seem to have angered the machine spirit of my computer or something, as I'm unable to post images. I made a imageshack account and uploaded the photos, but whenever I drag the image into the little box that says URL, a little page with a black line through it and a folded right corner appears in my post, but no image. I couldn't find a help section anywhere, so I figured I may as well post here to get a quick response. If a techmarine could help me I would really appreciate it unsure.png.

I am unfamiliar with Image Shack, but there *should* be "Links" for you to copy, paste the "Direct Link" text into the textbox that the B&C's Image tag brings up and you should be all good.

If you can post a linky, I'll look at it.

Actually, I fixed your one over in General PCA the other day? If you use those links and add the " img]  [/img " tags ( be sure to incle the opening and closing brackets) to your links, they should work.

Cheers,

Jono

Yeah I don't like image shack, many of their photo links are broken. I use photobucket, it's free, and I get plenty of space, can link it with social media accounts, and it gives your four seperate types of coding you can just copy and paste depending on the format of the web yo are trying to share them through.

Archived